To download your 2018 giving statement:
- Sign in to your account by clicking “Login” above (if you don’t yet have a username and password, create them here.)
- Click the Giving History button on the left
If you previously setup recurring giving through our old system, we need you to change it to our new giving platform here, or, if you would like to setup new recurring giving:
- Sign in to your account by clicking “Login” above (if you don’t yet have an account, see the “Create an Account” instructions.)
- Click Give Now
If you want to make a one-time gift, you don’t need to create an account, but you won’t be able to download a giving statement in the future until you create an account using the same email address you used when you gave your one-time gift.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR MONEY?
Giving can be a touchy subject. Questions like: “Where does my money go?” or “Can I trust these guys?” are legitimate questions.
We want to be transparent and have accountability for how Flatirons Community Church spends money. Here’s how we do that:
- An independent accounting firm audits the Church’s accounting records on a yearly basis. Here's the latest one: 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- We’re also a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Founded in 1979, ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, fund-raising and board governance.
- We’re an open book, literally. Email us if you’d like to look through our accounting records.
If you still have questions, our accounting staff is here to help. Please email us at email@example.com.